Check Cabin Availability
Please Call Us at 1-800-83-LODGE
to Check on Our Snowmobile Availability
1. No passengers under 6 years of age and no drivers under 21 years of age. Drivers must present a valid driver's license.
2. Do Not consume alcohol or drugs before or during operation of a snowmobile.
3. Renters must wear helmets and proper clothing while operating a snowmobile.
4. Snowmobiles must be operated only on designated and groomed snowmobile trails.
5. Never venture out on ice on a lake or river unless you are on a marked and currently used trail.
6. Renter agrees that no one other than those named on the agreement will operate the snowmobile.
7. A deposit of $100.00 per sled is required at the time of reservation by check or credit card. There is a 15 day cancellation policy, less a $5.00 cancellation fee. If cancellation is made in less than 15 days, the deposit will only be refunded if we re-rent the snowmobile.
8. Renter agrees to furnish a credit card pre-authorization of $1,000.00 per snowmobile for the required damage deposit upon pick up of the rental, which will be refunded upon return of the snowmobile in its original condition.
9. Renter is responsible for any damages or theft of the snowmobile, and property damage or bodily injury to the renter, passenger or third parties.
Tall Timber Lodge
& Rainbow Grille
609 Beach Rd.
Pittsburg, NH 03592
Tel: 800-835-6343 /
©2018 Tall Timber Lodge